Next week a thing is happening called BEA.
It is big. It is bookish. And I will be there!
And you might be there too! And I want us to be friends!
I will not be at BEA in an author capacity–I’m going as part of my day job–HOWEVER this doesn’t mean I wouldn’t LOVE to meet you and talk about author things. Or not author things. Mostly I love talking about Star Wars and sweaters and Mary Shelley best of all. But also we can talk about THIS MONSTROUS THING. If you want.
So if you are going to be at BEA and want to get in on the monstrousness, here’s a few ways you can:
- If at some point you happen to stop by booth 3246, I might be there selling other people’s books…but I would love to talk to you about mine1
- There should be galleys of THIS MONSTROUS THING at the Harper booth at some point probably, and if you get one and come find me I will sign it for you/write you a secret code inside of it and also give you exclusive cool monstrous Frankenstein-y swag!
- If you don’t get a galley but still come find me, I will give you swag and probably a hug. Though maybe not because sometimes hugs make me uncomfortable
- I am going to try to be at the blogger-author meet up happening on the 28th at 3 pm. And maybe at some other things too. But that’s all I know of right now. If there are other partying and shenanigan things I should be at, tell me!
So come say hi! I am anxious but excited about BEA (anxcited, a word I’ve found myself using over and over again during my debut year) so please make me less anx and more cited by coming and saying hello.
- You will know me by my ferociously red hair, my round glasses, and the eccentrically patterned textiles I will likely be wearing.